Toxic chemicals in cosmetics, personal care products and toiletries pose an UNREASONABLE RISK!
- According to recent daily use estimates, three personal care products are used on infants and children, men use ten personal care products, and women use six cosmetics and 13 personal care products; some products are used several times daily
- Assuming mainstream industry products each contain only two carcinogens, this results in daily exposures to six different avoidable carcinogens for infants and children, 20 for men, and 38 for women
- While ingredients are listed on product labels, there is no warning as to the cancer risks from any of these ingredients.
- It is UNTHINKABLE that any woman would knowingly inflict such exposures on their loved ones and children... let alone on themselves... if products used were labelled with explicit warnings of cancer risks toxic chemicals posed!
- It is UNBELIEVABLE that the powerful multibillion pound global mainstream industries continue to inflict such risks on unsuspecting consumers... especially as safe alternative products are available.
Safe Products in My Country
- It is equally UNBELIEVABLE that regulatory agencies worldwide still deny citizens their inalienable right-to-know of information on avoidable cancer risks from common consumer products.
- It is even more UNBELIEVABLE that the "charitable" American Cancer Society and federal national Cancer Institute and "cancer establishments" worldwide remain recklessly silent and fail to advise consumers, Congresses and Parliaments, of the scientific evidence for these avoidable cancer risks.
- WE ARE LOSING THE WINNABLE WAR ON CANCER THROUGH IGNORANCE OF THE FACTS! Cancer now strikes one in two men in their lifetimes and one in three women in their lifetimes!
Read Toxic Toiletries for more factual and up to date information. Safe Products
Informed people make informed choices!
YOUR HEALTH... YOUR DECISION!
StemEnhance SE2 New Formula